Winter Velocity Development Program
The 2023 baseball season starts this November and the Zoned Winter Velocity Development is back and better than ever!! We have heard and we have listened! We have added an optional additional lift day to our normal two day program. The 2 days during the week will be for an hour and a half starting the week of November 14th.
STARTS week of November 14th - 16 weeks
Session 1 - 6:00-7:30pm
Session 2 - 6:45-8:15pm
Session 3 - 7:30-9:00pm
The first 45 minutes we will focus on throwing-specific workouts, as well as arm strength exercises. The second half is dedicated to offseason strength training. This allows the player who is part of the program to get all of their work in on a weekly basis. This program is extremely beneficial for someone who is looking to put in the extra work this off season and enhance their tools as a baseball player. The optional lift day will be on Saturdays for 1 hour to make it a 3 day per week program for only $25 a session on Saturday. This is a savings of $40 off the regular one hour price.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This program is designed for every position player, pitcher, and catcher who is 13 years and older. Get to the next level and unlock your potential with increasing flexibility and strength for injury prevention, power output by training to be explosive, and solidify proper throwing mechanics to be efficient with every movement and ounce of energy.
TECHNOLOGY & PROCESS
- A SENSORED MOUND tracks stride angle, stride distance, the pressure and weight distribution in the feet with video and numerous stats the coaches can interpret for optimal instruction.
- The RAPSODO machine tracks spin rate, spin efficiency, velocity, release point, and illustrates the movement of the throw or pitch with animations that are easy to understand on a screen.
- The PERSONALIZED THROWING PROGRAM gives the player a strength and arm care regimen they can utilize now through the rest of their career, and a better understanding of arm care and preparation to perform their very best.
- EXPERIENCED AND EXPERT COACHES give each player a customized approach and guidance on how to push themselves to fill their potential.
- Maximum velocity sprint program
- Comprehensive S&C program based on scientific principles
- Injury prevention and self assessing mobility skills
- Enhance rotational power
- Building accountability and educating athletes the proper way to train like an elite baseball athlete
- Using quantitative measurements to track strength, speed and maximal power
COACHES RUNNING CLASSS
The combination of MLB experience and cutting-edge technology at Zoned Sports Academy will provide your player with the knowledge and tools to gain velocity in this 16-week program. There is limited space available!! Do not miss out!!!
Have a general question? Need help deciding what's the best option for you or your child? Fill out the form below and a Zoned representative will contact you as soon as possible.