Zoned is offering players a 3 Week Pre-Fall Membership for the month of August. From August 8th– 26th you will have the chance to work with the Zoned coaching staff to fine-tune your game in preparation for the fall season.
You will have the opportunity to attend 15 sessions for your age group for the entire month! Our professional staff looks forward to working with each of you and developing your games in a fast-paced, fun environment! Come in ready to work hard and let’s do our best to get better over the next 3 weeks!
What To Expect:
- Stance, balance, mechanics, situational hitting & swing path for hitting
- Mental preparation&hitting philosophy
- Hand-eye coordination drills for all aspects of the game
- Opposite field hitting (staying inside the baseball)
- Situational hitting, including bunting
- Base running
- Infield play, corner play & middle infield play
- Infield mechanics, huge reps, tweaks, turns & feeds
- Outfield play including routes, positions, jumps, footwork & throwing from the outfield
- Pitching mechanics including balance, delivery, pitches, grips & more
- Catcher skills including receiving, blocking & throwing
- Daily scrimmage games to put all together
Note: All players will also have the option to train in multiple positions and specific areas of their choice.
What To Bring:
- Baseball bat(if you have one)
- Helmet(if you have one)
- Baseball glove
- Water bottle
Note: Remember to label all equipment, equipment bags & belongings with your name/contact info.
Have a general question? Need help deciding what's the best option for you or your child? Fill out the form below and a Zoned representative will contact you as soon as possible.