Zoned Softball Clinic (2019)
|6 Weeks||5:30PM - 6:30PM||7-10||$275
Thursdays Starting 1/10
5:30PM - 6:30PM
Our 6-Week Softball Training Program is designed for the any skill level softball player usually ranging in ages from 7-10. Our coaching staff will introduce basic fundamentals such as:
- Throwing (Mechanics, Grip, Footwork)
- Fielding Ground Balls (Fielding Triangle, Footwork, Approach, Flips)
- Catching Fly Balls (Drop Steps, Technique, Crow-hops)
- Basic Pitching Mechanics
- Base-running (Through 1st base, Base Hits, Rounding the bases)
- Hitting (Mechanics, Balance, Load, Finish, Swing Path)
- Situations (Introduction, Games, Tag Plays vs. Force Plays)
- Mental Side (Confidence, Approach to Home Plate)
Participants will be divided up by age & skill level so the development process doesn't stop for any player. This program is designed to spend an equal amount of time on both hitting & defense, leaving a specified amount of time at the end of each session for a game in the RED AREA. The game will be structured around SKILL DEVELOPMENT & give the coaches an opportunity to see what each player needs to work on moving forward.
Have a general question? Need help deciding what's the best option for you or your child? Fill out the form below and a Zoned representative will contact you as soon as possible.