Head Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Received his Bachelor’s Degree from Rutgers University New Brunswick in Exercise Science.
- Received his Master's Degree is from California University of Pennsylvania in Exercise science and Health Promotion with a focus in Rehabilitative science.
- Exercise Physiologist for RWJ Somerset Hospital providing strength and conditioning in the sports performance departments.
- His clients included the Somerset Patriots, the Double-A affiliate of the New York Yankees, as well as local high schools.
- Favorite Quotes: "Coaching is to serve a specific population their potential."